Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sleep Lady SUCCESS!!!

At the risk of jinxing everything, I am going to report the Sleep Lady Shuffle a success!! Jonathan protested liberally during our first night- but it was bearable because we were right there with him and we knew we had a plan that was going to be better for all of us. The next night (Tuesday) was the best night of sleep Jonathan had ever had he semi-woke a few times and fussed lazily for less than 10 minutes. And every night since then has gotten successively better. Last night he slept for 12 hours straight. Let me type that again 12 HOURS STRAIGHT!!!! I heard him roll over and grunt a bit a few times, but nothing really resembling crying and nothing that got me out of bed. Amazing!!!

This was the best $17 I've ever spent. I only wish I'd bought it earlier. This is one of the most helpful baby books I've read and a must read for all mommies!!! The Sleep Lady is warm and personable, she is reassuring and simply wants to help, AND she knows her stuff from child (and parent) psychology to sleep science.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...