Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

9 month birthday


Today is Jonathan's 9 month birthday (it drives Jim nuts to call these month-days birthdays, so I'm doing it as often as possible). Every month I've taken a photo of Jonathan next to his giant alligator toy on his "birthday"- I thought it would give some perspective to his growth over the months. And it has been going great until he learned to crawl. This month I have a lot of pictures that look like this:

(here he is heading for the dog's dish- an ever popular 'no-no')

He has developed a strong sense of independence and is interested in any one thing for a total of about 10 seconds (just long enough for me to get the camera positioned and then to crawl away before I get a shot taken). So here is what I managed. Happy Birthday little man!!







1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...