Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

day 2

Second day back to work today.
Yesterday was fine. It felt great to get out of the house and do something besides be a mommy. Pumping went fine. I got home from work and Jonathan was happy and smiley and we had a good evening. All in all a good day.

Today work was fine (getting up at 5:30 was a bit harder though). But about an hour after getting home I looked at the clock and couldn't believe how close it was to bedtime! And putting Jonathan to bed just now I really didn't want to lay him down in the crib. I really wanted to keep holding him for hours and hours staring at his wonderful little face!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way! I miss Liam when I'm at work, and I always look forward to the weekends, when I get him to myself. I remind myself that it's good to treasure this time, and the weekends always come just in time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...