Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

dizzy

I have never before felt dizzy from exhaustion. I've felt dizzy after standing up too fast or when I haven't eaten enough. But today, all day, I felt off balance and dizzy. If I turned around (at any speed) I had that sensation where you can't quite say which way is up or down and you aren't sure whether or not you might be off balance. And I can only attribute this to the vast accumulation of missed sleep I have accrued since Jonathan was born. After my alarm goes off at 5:30, not even coffee does it for me any more...

3 comments:

  1. We'll be praying that Jonathan soon gets as good at rolling onto his tummy as he is going the other way, so that you can sleep! I think I need to get out there quick....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh do come!! we'd love to see you :
    )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there. As soon as Daniel started sleeping through the night, I came down with a bad case of insomnia. I was driving home and stuck at a stoplight and saw the lines on the road wiggling. Hang in there! Sleep will eventually return.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...