Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

just guessing


Sometimes I think Jonathan and I are co-conspirators in this whole thing. For example, today he was sitting on my lap fussing and we were both trying to figure out why. For lack of any other ideas, I gave him a pacifier and he sucked on it in this questioning way- like he was trying to ascertain whether or not it was fixing the situation. It took him a few minutes to realize that it was not what he was looking for and we moved on to trying something else. Lately life is mostly trial and error. Neither of us really knows much about this whole baby thing- we're both newbies and making it up as we go. Which is really good. It'd be a shame for him to have already figured out that I'm just guessing most of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...