Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

stacking

Jonathan has set of plush stacking rings that have recently become his favorite. We were playing with them a few days ago and for fun, I put one on top of my head. Jonathan thought it was hilarious- he laughed and climbed up to stand on my lap and pull it off, giggling the entire time. Today I was sitting on the floor sorta zoning out while he was chasing his toy truck around until he started trying to put coasters on my head. One by one he would crawl to the coffee table, pull up, take a coaster off, crawl back to me, and attempt to put it on top of my head. As soon as it would slide off, he would laugh and crawl back to get another coaster. He went through all 6 of them. Baby laughter is the best thing in the world; I love being a mom.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...