Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

sharing


I read somewhere that 6-10 months or so is the "golden age of babyhood". They can sit up and have some mobility, but they aren't fighting for independence yet and they are starting to be more interactive and fun. They do cute things like suck their toes, play patty-cake and laugh out loud. yes. yes. and yes.

Yesterday I gave Jonathan a frozen bagel for him to gnaw on instead of chewing holes in his board books. He LOVED it and happy chewed off little mushy bits. Then he started t0 try to feed the bagel to me by stuffing it in my mouth and laughing when I took a bite. I laughed so hard I almost wet myself.

Seeing him recognize that I was a person just like him and therefore would like the bagel as much as him was by far the best thing that happened this week.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...