Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

jogging!!

Thanks to a 3 day weekend and some lovely weather, Jonathan and I have managed two runs in the past 3 days!!

On Saturday it felt beautiful. Like I was one of those people born to run who can run 5 minute miles for miles upon miles. I was still running my 10 min miles, mind you, but I felt great! I think I may even have commented that "running with the jogging stroller is really easy- not much different than running normally".

HA! Then we went out today. I don't know if it was what I ate, how much I (didn't) sleep, or just the fact that running 2x per week is unheard of for my body lately, but today I was struggling. I'm sureI looked horrid; I think one car almost pulled over to ask if I was OK. But I was out there!

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. A year ago, I swam 67 laps one day at the pool. On Saturday I swam 13 laps and I'm still sore. At least you got a baby out of the deal :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that how she got the baby????

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...