Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions

I'm not super into the whole New Years thing, but there are a few goals that I have setting into January:

1) Get the baby to sleep through the night. The current situation is getting desperate. It is currently exacerbated by sever factors including the immanent emergence of tooth #3, sleeping away from home, and the whole family sharing one room but the past few nights have had us up every 2ish hours rocking a screaming baby. Things will start changing when we get back home tomorrow.

2) Get myself to the gym 2x a week and yoga one additional day. Anyone available to come over and watch a quiet baby monitor from 7-7:45pm once a week? I can pay you in baked goods!!

4) Figure out how to cook all of the veggies that will come in our CSA boxes!

Wish me luck!!


2 comments:

  1. Maybe a resolution to work on your counting skills?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. See what this lack of sleep is doing to me?!? I got into the shower with my underwear on the other day. Actually two days in a row.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...