Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

like white on rice

Jonathan is going through what I can only hope is a phase in which he is super clingy to me. It came on pretty suddenly about a week ago. One day he was totally fine with pretty much anyone; the next day only Mommy would do. I guess separation anxiety starts around now, but this isn't him being unhappy when a stranger is holding him; this is him totally freaking out when Mommy is not holding him. Daddy is like chopped liver. This is especially true at night and it is driving us crazy. He starts back at the preschool tomorrow, and I am pretty nervous on behalf of Daddy who will be getting him up and out the door after I have gone to work and for his teachers.

1 comment:

  1. Hope it goes well! Can't wait to see him crawling fast - thanks for the update by phone! We miss you already!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...