Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

strollers....

My stroller saga continues. It seems to me that there should be, somewhere out there, a perfect stroller that does everything. It doesn't seem like it should be all that difficult. Alas. I found myself buying our 3rd stroller today . We now own:

1) the lightweight snap'n'go stroller that our infant car seat clips into which has been great for the past few months but is rapidly loosing its usefulness and Jonathan becomes less and less happy laying down- unless he is sleeping during my errands.

2) an umbrella type stroller to replace the snap'n'go on those occasions where Jonathan is awake and wanting to be sitting looking out instead of on his back looking and boring old Mom.

3) and as of a few hours ago a jogging stroller to tackle the abysmal sidewalk situation in our neighborhood and (hopefully) to help me get back into some sort of running routine without feeling like I am sacrificing my precious afternoon time with my baby!

All I can say is thank goodness for craigslist! I think I've managed to pay less than $100 for all three! The next question becomes- where do I store all of these things?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...