Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

guilt

Today I felt guilty about being a working mommy. Most days it doesn't hit me like this, but today as I was picking Jonathan up after work, I just had this guilt rolling around in the pit of my stomach. Guilt that I am being selfish by wanting to be back at work. Guilt that I enjoy my job. I know in my head that continuing to teach is and will be a really good thing for everyone and that taking care of my family means taking care of myself. But today my stomach forgot that bit of knowledge and left me feeling crummy.

On the lighter side, here are some pics I took of Jonathan this weekend playing with his new toys!

1 comment:

  1. he's so freakin cute!!! i love him!!
    and remember this: you have to do what makes you the best possible mama, whatever that is. if you need work, then work, if you need icecream, eat it. the best thing for baby is happy mama.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...