Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

dread

Last night in Minnesota.
I'm scared to go back to Norfolk. It has been so nice to be here with my parents! Seeing their excitement and love for Jonathan makes me appreciate all of the wonderful things about having a baby more and makes the hard stuff more bearable.

And I am dreading flying. And nervous about finding and picking up the car Jim left in the long term garage at the airport. I am dreading feeling alone in Norfolk. Jim doesn't get back until late Monday.

I just need to take it one day (or hour or minute) at a time. I can handle now if I am not senselessly worrying about things I can't control. But I am having that gut-wrenching hopeless feeling of dread that makes me want to curl up and cry.

Maybe some tea and meditation will help...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...