Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

crib

I just put Jonathan to bed in his crib upstairs for the first time. I kind of want to cry. During the first week he was home and he was "sleeping" in our room I thought sharing a room was quite possibly the worst idea ever and assumed that he would be upstairs within a month- maximum. But over the past three and a half months I have come to love having him in our room and sometimes (don't tell his pediatrician) in our bed. It seems so safe and cozy and together. And I don't mind waking up so much anymore (now that I'm not doing it quite so many times per night). Right now the baby monitor is up to full volume and I'm sure I will be too paranoid to sleep tonight. I feel like I am throwing our baby to the wolves!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...