Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

T-Ball


Yesterday morning, Jonathan was CRAZY. Completely manic. Running. Jumping. Throwing things. Wacking balls with his make shift "wacket" (a tupperware lid). And I realized that his throwing arm has developed significantly so that he can really do some damage. I knew we had to get out of the house before there was a disaster and I totally lost my cool. So I finally broke out the T-Ball set I bought for his birthday way back in May. (I never gave it to him on account of the glut of presets he had already recieved). Thankfully it was tolerable outside (only 85 degrees) and we had a great time. Jonathan seemed to know what to do with no instruction whatsoever. Here is his first attempt at bat:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...