Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Belly Pic - 35 weeks


So here I am at 35 weeks and up 35 pounds!


And while I am terrified and having nightmares about being prepared to bring a baby home, I am ready to not be pregnant any more. I am having a hard time getting in and out of chairs and I consciously tell myself not to waddle.

But then this morning when I glimpsed myself in the mirror, I realized how weird and wonderful it was that there was truly a little person inside. Doing her little dance and awaiting her debut into this family. I watched as I saw her doing some sort of dramatic kick was clearly visible outside my skin and thought- this is amazing. So while I am tired of the heartburn, insomnia, exhaustion, and vericose veins, it is pretty incredible what is going on inside of that enormous tummy.

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful!! Won't it be fun to meet that little dancer?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...