Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cleaning & Scrubbing

My mom cross-stitched this sign to hang in our nurseries when my brother and I were babies. It is such a good reminder of what is important- and what is not. Jonathan has been fascinated by letters and words lately and wants everything read aloud to him (and then spelled letter by letter.) So we've read this sign above his changing table a lot over the past few weeks!

In case you didn't quite catch it the words are:
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow
Babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs and dust go to sleep
I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, you've got me in tears! What a sweetheart! What a sweet surprise to hear that little old project from long ago in Jonathan's voice.... ! :) :) :)
    Hope you can all take that good advice
    to heart!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...