Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

cleaning ladies

The cleaning ladies came for the first time yesterday: AMAZING!  I was at a networking session for work and came home to find Jim playing with the baby and 4 wonderful people finishing a thourough cleanning of the house.  AWESOME!!!  I love this arragement!  The house smells clean and looks neat. The sinks are spotless and the microwave looks new inside.  The dog hair is gone (except the hair the dog is rapidly generating to replace that which was cleaned).  The rust stains are even gone from the bathtub!!  FANTASTIC! I am constantly looking around and finding new things that are clean that I had relegated to the "forever tarnished" category.  I guess I didn't realize what a load of guilt and shame I was carrying around about not having a clean house, but I feel like a whole new woman!  I cannot recommend this arrangement highly enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...