Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

trick or treat

So this year, our little man had his first real Halloween experience.  And it was a hit.  I mean, really, a holiday that involves mainly getting to wear a costume and then have people give you large quantities of candy?  I'm not surprised that he deemed it his "favorite holiday".



Zoë donned the obligatory baby pumpkin costume (even though orange is really not her color).


And Jonathan went as a dragon.


This is actually his costume from last year, and I was super excited it fit again because the way his tail bobs when he walks in it is so cute I can barely stand it.


Our neighbors set up a miniature carnival that Jonathan loved.


And he went with Daddy to a few houses.


And was introduced to the concept of gluttony.


He has talked about trick-or-treating every day since halloween and often insists on wearing his costume for as much of the day as possible.



1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! I can just see that little dragon tail bobbing along...!! and Zoe's little pumpkin stem sticking up...I can't stand it! :) :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...