Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

entertainment

I love watching Jonathan play. He is pretty independent and can entertain himself for quite a while on his own. I stepped into the kitchen this afternoon while he was in the living room and I found myself hiding around the corner, totally enthralled watching him while my toast burned. He was busily taking all of the toys out onto the floor one by one, creating an obstacle course for himself as he tried to cruise along around the coffee table. His skinny little butt still doesn't fit in his pants so he managed to pull them off just by stepping back and forth on the cuffs. He was then fascinated by them throwing them around while marching with his funny little bare baby legs over all of the toys and babbling away. What did I do for entertainment around here before him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...