Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

dinner conversation

Last night as we were winding down dinner, Jonathan swung his skinny little legs over the side of his booster seat and started to climb out. As he was climbing down we had the following conversation:

Jonathan: I'm all done. I need to get down now.

Mommy: What are you going to do?

Jonathan: Mmm, I need to go to the store.

Mommy: Which store are you going to?

Jonathan: The grocery store. I need a bag.

Mommy: Oh, what are you going to put in your bag.

Jonathan: Umm, ice cream.

2 comments:

  1. He is starting to think like his gramma, I see! ;) We'll have to make some ice cream when you are here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I just noticed that in three sentences Jonathan said "need" 3 times....a pattern perhaps???!?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...