Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

green

Last night when I changed Jonathan's diaper, his poop was green. Not greenish. Green. Liked cooked spinach.

I'm trying not to freak out. I'm trying to wait to see if this continues today since Jonathan hasn't seemed sick otherwise.

The internet suggested that it could be a sign of a virus (immediately my mind jumps to the conclusion that Jonathan is sick and I have missed the crucial signs and he is going to die. Probably in the next few minutes) ot that excess saliva could have gotten swollowed and caused green stool. He has been drooling like a champ lately (I think he might be starting to teethe) so this seems like a more logical explaination. So I'm trying to stay logcial and not freak out. Emphasis on trying. But I mean really- green poop?!? How do you remain calm with bright green poop?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...